Note, the air quality forecast for Melbourne for this weekend is very poor. The Worksafe guidelines for this level is to:
- Avoid undertaking heavy physical activity outdoors
- Reduce time spent doing moderate physical activity outdoors
The Bike Shed is an on-site group at CERES in Melbourne promoting cycling in the local community. Open to everyone, run entirely by volunteers.
What we do
- Recycle donated bikes that might otherwise go to landfill
- Educate members by providing access to the the bicycle workshop, mechanical knowledge, tools and parts.
- Train volunteers to support the local bicycle community.
About the Bike Shed
Our aim is to provide affordable bikes people can learn to fix and build themselves. The central idea is to work with people, not for them.
Because we work outdoors, we close when the weather is extreme, or air quality is poor.